piątek, 20 stycznia 2012

.


                                             No, I Can't Forget This Evening,
                                                    Or Your Face As You Were Leaving,
                                         But I Guess That's Just The Way The Story Goes,
                               You Always Smile, But In Your Eyes Your Sorrow Shows,
                                                                         Yes, It Shows

                                                           No, I Can't Forget Tomorrow,
                                                         When I Think Of All My Sorrow,
                                                                When I Had You There,
                                                                 But Then I let You Go,
                                    And Now It's Only Fair That I Should Let You Know,
                                                               What You Should Know



                                                                              I Miss . . .





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz